How To Pick The Most Effective Ganoderma Extract For Health – More Ganoderma extract supplement is available in the market because of its increasing popularity. This ranges from Ganoderma coffee to Ganoderma extract capsule. And all these supplements are claimed to have “amazing” healing ability.
However, you may be disappointed with a lot of the Ganoderma Lucidum Spore Oil. To really take advantage of Ganoderma herb, you must know choosing the superior grade. Listed here are several factors you must consider before purchasing Ganoderma supplement.
1) Ganoderma extract or grinding. Some company simply grinds this herb into powder form. However, many uses high technology extraction strategy to extract only its essences into powder form. Extraction concentration could be as high as 15 to 1. That means, 1000kg of this fungus is extracted to only 65kg. One capsule of Ganoderma extract at 15 to 1 concentration is the same as 15 capsules in the grinded one. Needless to say, Ganoderma supplement using extraction strategy is often more efficient than grinding method.
2) Capsulated or log wood cultivation. Most Ganodermas are capsulated (vacuum packing) cultivated using wooden crams and chemicals. This produces softer fruit body with less active components for effective health improvement. As a result of chemicals used, some might even be contaminated with toxics and even heavy metals like mercury. Meanwhile, log wood cultivated Ganoderma is several times more potent in its medicinal values. It is purer with higher content of beneficial active components.
However, this cultivation method is more expensive in term of the space used and time required. So, many manufacturers would rather use capsulated cultivated Ganoderma instead. But if you don’t feel any better with Deer Antler Powder, you might want to try log wood Ganoderma.
3) Ganoderma spore powder. Spore powder is the most precious part of Ganoderma herb with all the most concentration of active components like Organic Germanium, Polysaccharides and Triterpenes. You can choose Ganoderma extract with spore powder for better results. Ensure the spore shell is cracked ready to accept release its essences.
4) International quality certification. Of course, you would better select a manufacturer with experience and excellent production quality control. This ensures the quality consistence with their supplement product all the time.
5) Portion of Ganoderma extract. Some manufacturer put merely a small fraction of Ganoderma to their herbal supplement, mixed with other ingredients. Therefore, the healing effect is significantly less than the pure one. However, some acclaimed pure Ganoderma extract may not be pure at all. Maybe 20% is Ganoderma and also the rest is filler. This is another point of concern – the honesty and credibility of manufacturer.
The best way to test Ganoderma herb supplement. Ignore all the claims by manufacturer on how pure and how good their Ganoderma herbal product is. Follow these simple steps for accurate Ganoderma test for the efficacy. First, fill a glass with water and pour in some cooking oil like olive oil. Then, open a Ganoderma extract capsule and spread some of its ahfqfr on the top of the oil surface. The powder will float on the oil surface. Here comes the very first test point. See whether the extract powder can slowly penetrate the oil. This shows being able to go through fats and cholesterol clot inside our blood vessel wall and cleanses it.
For second Ganoderma test point, leave it for about ten days and take a look. Good Ganoderma extract blends evenly with all the water after a couple of days. The oil surface is apparent of any mould. This implies it has strong germ fighting ability. Poor Ganoderma extract continue to float on the oil surface. Take a good look and you may see mould on the surface. It provides weak germ fighting ability.
Now, here’s the 3rd test point for Ganoderma spores. Check out the foot of the glass. The spore powder will be the white substance deposited towards the bottom. Whenever you can hardly see Reishi Spore Powder, you could expect very less healing effects.